Lucky April Babes! Diamond is your birthstone!!
Diamond is also the gem that marks the 60th and 75th wedding anniversaries ❤️
💎 Diamonds are the hardest material on earth: 58 times harder than anything else in nature.
💎 “LUCY” IN THE SKY - Fifty light years from earth, this star is a 10 billion-trillion-trillion carat diamond.
💎 The 4Cs, created by GIA, are considered the global language of diamond quality. (Clarity, Color, Cut, Carat Weight)
💎 Diamond is the only gem composed of one single element: carbon.
💎 Most diamonds formed more than a billion years ago, deep in the earth’s mantle.
The info here is from the GIA.edu site. Tons more info on diamonds and gems. Check it out, fascinating! https://www.gia.edu/diamond/gem-overview.
Care & Cleaning
- Diamonds are easy to clean. All you need is warm water, a soft toothbrush, and mild soap.
- Do not use toothpaste to clean diamonds.
- Soak your diamonds in soapy water for a few minutes and gently clean them with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Along with the face of the diamond, also clean the back where dirt is easily accumulated.
- You can then wipe it dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.